Some info about this weekend including the brew day so please have a read!
• It’s hop drop for Cascade only on Saturday. If you are unsure what your hops are, please pick them the following week for the Bitter Brew. SEPT 18TH
• Please do not bring Prima Donna this week. As they are younger plants, we have given them the extra week to grow. SEPT 25TH HOP DROP For Prima Donna
• Please do not bring hops on Friday. We need them as fresh as possibly. Ideally, we should be picking and brewing within 24 hours.
• If you are bringing bines please stick around to pick your hops. This is all about community, so we need to work together.
• If you are picking your hops at home please bring them in a paper bag or a box. It stops the
hops from sweating and start to go off.
The Taproom is open between 12noon and 8pm on Saturday so there’s plenty of time to drop off your hops. The bar is open and we have an Italian Street Food vendor so make an afternoon of it! We are child and pet friendly too.
SEPT 19TH AND SEPT 26TH
• If you are coming to the brew day you can bring your hops on Sunday. We will need them by 11am at the latest.
• The taproom will be open from 12noon – 5pm. However please note those taking part in the brew day will not be able to drink alcohol until the mash tun has been emptied. This is a health and safety aspect.
• You are welcome to pop along between 9am and 5pm to see us brewing, or stay for the whole day and get involved.
• Please note it is labour intensive. Please wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty and waterproof shoes and a change of sock are a good idea.
• We will be in from 8:30am and the brew day starts at 9am when we mash in.
• Unfortunately, we cannot allow under 18s to take part in the brew day. There are many hazards. The Taproom will be open so children are allowed in the venue but will need supervision. I.e if you are taking part in the brew day you will need another adult to supervise your child at the taproom.
• We don not have a street food vendor on Sunday so please bring a picnic or Aldi is just around the corner to grab some grub.
Looking forward to it!
Katie @ NOMADIC BREWERY